OAORC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the best Japanies 4x4 truck?

3 posters

Go down

What's the best Japanies 4x4 truck? Empty What's the best Japanies 4x4 truck?

Post by Safari Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:25 pm

Ok guys, a friend is in the market for a 4x4 and was wondering what the best truck on the market is. So I'll leave it up to the only forum on Okinawa for off road trucks to answer this question.

What is the best Japanies truck on the market?

Safari

Back to top Go down

What's the best Japanies 4x4 truck? Empty Re: What's the best Japanies 4x4 truck?

Post by Smokey Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:41 pm

Depends on what your lookin for I guess.

I personally like Jimny's. Never owned one, but I think for this island, they are the perfect better truck. Straight axle, small, cheap, and seem pretty stout.

I also am a fan of the FJ's, but they're a lot bigger, and might not fit down some of the trails.

Just depends on what he's looking for really.
Smokey
Smokey
Admin

Back to top Go down

What's the best Japanies 4x4 truck? Empty Re: What's the best Japanies 4x4 truck?

Post by OkinawaTJ Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:42 pm

Locals really like Jimny's, I always see atleast 1 lifted Jimny every day and its not the same one.

If your friend is in the market for a good 4x4 on Oki, I would go with a Surf. Lots of used parts at any junk yard and he should be able to find a good deal from someone PCSing. If money is no an issue, get a Land Cruiser!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
OkinawaTJ
OkinawaTJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Safari Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:14 pm

He went with a Jimny, picked it up for only 1,000 good buy. Fun little truck hope he will be on the trails soon.

Safari

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokey Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:34 pm

Cool, hope to see him out on the trails. But for the meantime, get him on the site!! lol
Smokey
Smokey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down