OAORC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to the forum, looking for some dirt trails/light mud.

2 posters

Go down

New to the forum, looking for some dirt trails/light mud. Empty New to the forum, looking for some dirt trails/light mud.

Post by Furmware Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:56 am

Hey all,

Don't wanna crash the party, but I've got an 02 Subaru WRX and was looking to ger her dirty. I've had a ton of trouble finding anyone who knows of some dirt roads/trails. It seems all the Subie owners here just want to keep them clean.

Anyways, I'm running road tires and stock suspension so I wouldn't be able to handle anything crazy, and since she's my DD I don't want anything to break. So if any of you know of some good places with just dirt and mud, please let me know!

Thanks!

Furmware

Back to top Go down

New to the forum, looking for some dirt trails/light mud. Empty Re: New to the forum, looking for some dirt trails/light mud.

Post by Smokey Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:30 am

I know of some mud you can go play in, but just like anything when it comes to cars/trucks, you run a high risk of breaking something if you do anything out of the norm...

With that being said, welcome to the site and good to see another subie owner tryin to get dirty! Lol
Smokey
Smokey
Admin

Back to top Go down

New to the forum, looking for some dirt trails/light mud. Empty Re: New to the forum, looking for some dirt trails/light mud.

Post by Furmware Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:45 pm

Thanks for the reply, got any directions to some spots?

Furmware

Back to top Go down

Post by Furmware Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:23 am

So, uh, any directions guys? The Directions thread is empty...

Furmware

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down