OAORC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie here...

2 posters

Go down

Newbie here... Empty Newbie here...

Post by NorCAL82 Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:46 pm

Hey everyone, just registered my account... I have been on the Island for only a couple of months. When I first arrived I was pressed for time to buy a vehicle. I had to settle for a 98 Pajero Jr. I HATE IT.... NO BALLS..

Anyway, back in the states I have a classic 1970 FJ40 currently awaiting full restoration.. I love Toyota's and have only ever owned Pick ups and Tacoma's.. I have seen the rare 70 series Land Cruiser on island from time to time but only ever see locals driving them. Does anybody know a good contact to maybe help me find one? Any advise or just point me in the general direction to finding one would be greatly appreciated..

NorCAL82

Back to top Go down

Newbie here... Empty Re: Newbie here...

Post by Smokey Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:52 pm

Welcome to the site man! My old boss had fj40 that he was restoring. I love those rigs. And the best way to find a 70 is more than likely the Japanese classifieds. You can pick them up at family mart and Lawson's. They have a website too, but I can't remember it off the top of my head. Knowing Japanese will help a lot too. Lol.
Smokey
Smokey
Admin

Back to top Go down