OAORC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to the club, not wheelin.....

Go down

New to the club, not wheelin..... Empty New to the club, not wheelin.....

Post by Dustin_Z on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:11 pm

Hey guys, Here is my intro post!

My name is Dustin, I'm a wrench bender on the Kadena Flightline. I've been in around 8 years, and have 3 more left on this island. I was stationed in Arkansas near Superlift Off Road Park in Hot Springs, Arkansas ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The place is amazing if you ever get the chance to go. But, I digress.

Anyways, I've been wheeling for years. I've had more Rangers and Bronco IIs than I can count. Recently I've had an XJ on 35s with every bell and whistle you can name, and a 2001 F-250 with the 7.3L and 2 sticks on the floor boards. I just junked my second surf today, I cracked the heads on it, and couldn't justify the expense of fixing it.

But good to see our sport is alive on this island. I anyone needs a hand wrenching or left seating, let me know!

Dustin_Z

Back to top Go down

New to the club, not wheelin..... Empty Re: New to the club, not wheelin.....

Post by Smokey on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:39 pm

Welcome to the site man!! Any ideas on what new trucks your looking at now?

JUNKED: '96 Surf, 3.0 TD, 883 & Top Plate spacer/851's, ES9000 shocks, 1" Body lift, Spidertrax, 315/70R17 Duratracs, Rear Spool, 5% tint, turbo timer, & all kinds of custom fabbed stuff

NEW: Tin-top Jimny, winch, locked F&R, SPOA, Missing link shackles, etc. etc...

Smokey
Smokey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum