Hey there everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey there everyone

Post by KennyD on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:17 am

My name is Kenny and iv been on island for just about a year now. Scored a stock 1300 jimny in Jan for free. Since then I've done a lot of mods, none as far as drive train goes. I have it on 31s now but I'm having tranny trouble. Once I get the tranny figured out I'll be looking forward to doing some wheeling. Don't know of any good spots or any at all for that matter, which is what brought me here. So,... Thanks for giving the wheelers on island a way to get to know each other and the island!! I'm really looking forward to what this club has to offer!

KennyD

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey there everyone

Post by Smokey on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:24 pm

Welcome to the site Kenny!

Scorin a Jimny for free is pretty legit. I wish I would have scored my truck for free... lol. If your lookin for places to go, a lot of the people here know a lot of places to wheel. Lots of good stuff on this island. Let me know if you need help figuring out the tranny stuff man. I'm always tinkering with something around the house.

JUNKED: '96 Surf, 3.0 TD, 883 & Top Plate spacer/851's, ES9000 shocks, 1" Body lift, Spidertrax, 315/70R17 Duratracs, Rear Spool, 5% tint, turbo timer, & all kinds of custom fabbed stuff

NEW: Tin-top Jimny, winch, locked F&R, SPOA, Missing link shackles, etc. etc...

Smokey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KennyD on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:20 am

Thanks Smokey, I sent her out to a shop today to have her looked at. If the repair is gonna be more than 300 then I'll be swapping in a junked tranny. Time will tell. As soon as I'm back on four wheels I'll be hitting this site up for upcoming rides. Oh and a sticker too. Thanks again.

KennyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokey on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:43 am

Cool man, sounds good. I'm definitly tryin to get more rides goin here in the near future. and I got stickers, Just let me know when you want to meet up and I can get you one.

And like I said. Post up on here if you need any help. I know myself along with some other members I'm sure wont mind helpin out. It's always nice to have a second set of hands.

JUNKED: '96 Surf, 3.0 TD, 883 & Top Plate spacer/851's, ES9000 shocks, 1" Body lift, Spidertrax, 315/70R17 Duratracs, Rear Spool, 5% tint, turbo timer, & all kinds of custom fabbed stuff

NEW: Tin-top Jimny, winch, locked F&R, SPOA, Missing link shackles, etc. etc...

Smokey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KennyD on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:07 am

Ok thanks. I'll keep everyone posted.

KennyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:31 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down