Hello all, hope to see this site kick off

Go down

Hello all, hope to see this site kick off

Post by jaschmitt on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:26 pm

Saw this forum on bookoo so I just had to register. I have a FJ80 and part owner in a De-registered Jimny, been at spider alley and some random trails around the island... Hope to get something together out here.

jaschmitt

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello all, hope to see this site kick off

Post by Smokey on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:48 pm

Welcome to the site jaschmitt!

Some of us are goin out this week sometime to explore a few of the trails around here if you'd like to join. And hopefully we will have stickers up and going soon to help get the name out there as well. I know it's kind of dead now til more people join, but enjoy the site! pirat

JUNKED: '96 Surf, 3.0 TD, 883 & Top Plate spacer/851's, ES9000 shocks, 1" Body lift, Spidertrax, 315/70R17 Duratracs, Rear Spool, 5% tint, turbo timer, & all kinds of custom fabbed stuff

NEW: Tin-top Jimny, winch, locked F&R, SPOA, Missing link shackles, etc. etc...

Smokey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jaschmitt on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:33 am

This is the "Battlewagon" in action at spider alley, just youtube: the battlewagons maiden voyage spider alley

I would be all about some wheeling today, when and where I will hook the Jimny up and head out... I call my FJ the recovery vehicle, I don't wheel it to often unless its to get to a good camping spot, but shes there to get anyone out that is stuck/broke, the hydraulic winch is a beast and the FJ makes a good anchor to pull most any rig out. Very Happy
jaschmitt

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokey on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:53 am

Spider alley today around 10:30 I believe if you wanna roll out with us! just let me know if your down.

JUNKED: '96 Surf, 3.0 TD, 883 & Top Plate spacer/851's, ES9000 shocks, 1" Body lift, Spidertrax, 315/70R17 Duratracs, Rear Spool, 5% tint, turbo timer, & all kinds of custom fabbed stuff

Smokey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokey on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:03 am

Just watched the video of the Jimny. looks like fun.. I think thats the one I almost bought when it was up for sale a while back! lol

Smokey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jaschmitt on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:31 am

I can make it but not by 1030 it will be 1130 or 12... I live on Kinser and the Jimny is at my shop on Futenma I gotta make the trip there and get it all hooked up to the FJ. I can meet up there, I think I remember where to turn to get there
jaschmitt

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokey on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:54 am

Yeah, that sounds good man. I'm about to pm you my number. Just call me when you get there!

Smokey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down