OAORC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

suggestions on finding a winch

4 posters

Go down

suggestions on finding a winch Empty suggestions on finding a winch

Post by rebelrage Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:04 am

where the heck can a find a winch round here? and if i do have to order on off line, any one crafty enough to help me mount it?
rebelrage
rebelrage

Back to top Go down

suggestions on finding a winch Empty Re: suggestions on finding a winch

Post by Smokey Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:37 pm

yeah, I haven't found any place around here that sells winches.

but there are a couple of fabricators on the island. I'll have a welder here in a few months (hopefully) if ya wanna give a go at it yourself. lol. But a winch would def. help for sure. Wouldnt have to ever worry about getting stuck. cyclops
Smokey
Smokey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safari Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:53 pm

Not to take it off topic. But smokey let me know when you get that welder I need that back spare mount done up.

I think there was one hanging up at Miyagi junk yard by the tires and top rack. Not sure on price due to I wasn't interested. But smokey lives that way ask if he could see if it's still their tomm.

Safari

Back to top Go down

suggestions on finding a winch Empty winches

Post by greengorrila Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:17 am

if you keep checking OYS you may find one. there is a guy selling one, but i would say he is asking too much for it. most winches will have to be ordered or brought in from the states. some model surfs/pajeros/LC's come with a factory winch, but again little hard to get the owners to come off them. you may also be able to scrounge some junk yards to find one. there are a couple of shops around that may have a few or may be able to locate some.
greengorrila
greengorrila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum